ACADEMIC RATES 2016/17
|Item||Amount in euros|
|Fee per credit 1st matriculation||26,47€|
|Fee per credit 2nd matriculation||45,68€|
|Fee per credit 3rd matriculation||54,57€|
|Opening of academic transcript||27,34€|
|Recognition of credits||25% of the cost of the credits corresponding to the recognised subject.|
|External student credit recognition study||30,00€|
|Official academic certification||27,34€|
|Academic transcript transfer IN/OUT||27,34€|
The matriculation fees in Musikene follow the system of credits established in universities. 240 ECTS credits divided into 4 academic years of 60 each.
Grants exclusively for postgraduate students:
- Two AIE grants of 3,000 euros each: The Comisión de Fondo Asistencial y Cultural de la AIE (Artistas, Intérpretes o Ejecutantes) (The Assistance and Cultural Fund Commission of the Spanish Society of Artists and Performers), within its annual offer of highly specialised grants, awards two grants of 3,000 euros each for Musikene students in the specialisations of Classical and Jazz performance. The official announcement is published on the AIE website in March.
- An “Igartza” grant of 2,000 euros: The Town Council of Beasain will award a grant of 2,000 euros to a student registered in postgraduate studies at Musikene selected by a panel created expressly for the purpose. The selection will be made in autumn.
- Two SGAE (Spanish Society of Authors and Publishers) grants of 1,500 and 1,000 euros each: The Fundación SGAE (Spanish Society of Authors and Publishers Foundation) will award two grants to Composition students at Musikene. They are valued at 1,500 and 1,000 euros respectively.
Grants of a general nature:
- Basque Government dents residing in the Basque Autonomous Community are eligible to apply for grants awarded annually by the Basque Government for university and other higher-level studies. Scholarships are posted in July at: http://www.hezkuntza.ejgv.euskadi.eus
- Ministry of Education Scholarships: Students residing outside of the Basque Autonomous Community are eligible to apply for grants of a general nature offered every year by the Ministry of Education at the end of July. These grants are for students enrolled in post-compulsory studies: http://www.mecd.gob.es