users' areamusikenet

Each year Musikene announces access for transfer students from higher schools of art or from music degree studies of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).

Transfer applications can be presented from 1 to 10 July 2018.

Applications not received by the established deadline or lacking the required documentation will not be accepted.

Applications will be reviewed by the Musikene board of assessors based on the number of spaces available and the documentation presented.

Applicants will receive a response by email during the second half of July.

Students who are accepted must present the letter of acceptance to their schools and request transfer to Musikene.


Interested parties must complete the following three steps within the given deadlines:

  • Complete the online application form
  • Email a copy of your official academic record, signed and sealed by the school of origin, by to
  • Provide* the additional documentation required by the area of specialization to which you wish to transfer:
    • Performance: audio-visual recording of the applicant of between 10 and 15 minutes in length.
    • Conducting: recording of 10 to 15 minutes in length showing the applicant’s conducting skills.
    • Composition: the applicant must send two original scores, and optionally, an audio file.
    • Pedagogy: two audio-visual recordings of voice and piano, each 5 minutes in length.

 *We recommend sending audio or video files via a file sharing service such as DropBox, Google Drive, YouTube, Vimeo, etc. and sending an e-mail to Musikene ( with the link to the video.


Under article 10, 1b, Royal Decree 631/2010 of 14 May, if records are transferred from one Spanish autonomous community to another to continue the same studies, all credits will be recognized. 

Recognition of the subjects already taken at the school of origin will require payment of 25% of the cost of the corresponding credits for the recognized subject.

Transfer students from outside Spain: in addition to the above, at the time of registration students must provide a sworn translation into Spanish of their academic record.

Transfer students from outside the European Higher Education Area: No procedure has been established for Musikene to recognize studies from schools outside EHEA. Interested parties should request recognition of their higher level studies from the corresponding administration and submit validation at the time of registration. Musikene will then determine whether the transfer is viable. For more information:

Musikene Mail
August 2018
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
    01 02 03 04 05
06 07 08 09 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31