Each year Musikene announces access for transfer students from higher schools of art or from music degree studies of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
Transfer applications can be presented from 1 to 10 July 2017.
Applications not received by the established deadline or lacking the required documentation will not be accepted.
Applications will be reviewed by the Musikene board of assessors based on the number of spaces available and the documentation presented.
Applicants will receive a response by email during the second half of July.
Students who are accepted must present the letter of acceptance to their schools and request transfer to Musikene.
Interested parties must complete the following three steps within the given deadlines:
- Complete the online application form
- Email a copy of your official academic record, signed and sealed by the school of origin, by to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide* the additional documentation required by the area of specialization to which you wish to transfer:
- Performance: audio-visual recording of the applicant of between 10 and 15 minutes in length.
- Conducting: recording of 10 to 15 minutes in length showing the applicant’s conducting skills.
- Composition: the applicant must send two original scores, and optionally, an audio file.
- Pedagogy: two audio-visual recordings of voice and piano, each 5 minutes in length.
*We recommend sending audio or video files via a file sharing service such as DropBox, Google Drive, YouTube, Vimeo, etc. and sending an e-mail to Musikene (email@example.com) with the link to the video; recordings can also be sent by post to Musikene, making sure it is labelled “Solicitud de traslado de expediente 2017-18”.
Under article 10, 1b, Royal Decree 631/2010 of 14 May, if records are transferred from one Spanish autonomous community to another to continue the same studies, all credits will be recognized.
Recognition of the subjects already taken at the school of origin will require payment of 25% of the cost of the corresponding credits for the recognized subject.
Transfer students from outside Spain: in addition to the above, at the time of registration students must provide a sworn translation into Spanish of their academic record.
Transfer students from outside the European Higher Education Area: No procedure has been established for Musikene to recognize studies from schools outside EHEA. Interested parties should request recognition of their higher level studies from the corresponding administration and submit validation at the time of registration. Musikene will then determine whether the transfer is viable. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org