Every year the Basque Government announces the Musikene Entrance Exams by resolution of the Office of Education Innovation.
Prerequisite: Upper secondary education diploma (bachillerato) or proof of graduation (to be presented at enrolment).
Registration: online from 19 March to 31 May 2018.
- candidates can register for up to 3 areas of specialization but can only pursue one the first year.
- in addition to completing the online form, applicants must send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of their national identity card or passport and proof of payment (80 euros per specialization).
- any works that so require shall be performed with an accompanist; candidates may bring their own accompanist. Musikene will provide accompanists if the candidate specifically request this service in the application form and pay the corresponding fee.
Examination schedule: 18 to 29 June 2018 (the dates for each area of specialization will be posted on the Spanish version of the website at least one month in advance).
- language: the examinations may be taken in Spanish, Basque, French or English. Please tick the corresponding box in the registration form.
Results will be published on the Spanish version of the website and on the bulletin board at the end of the exam period.
Enrolment: Mid-July, dates to be announced.
- Foreign students: students who hold an upper secondary education diploma or degree from a member country of the European Union or from countries which have signed reciprocal international agreements must present their diploma and a sworn translation into Spanish.
- students to whom the above does not apply must have their foreign secondary education diploma validated and approved by the Spanish Government. The school will provisionally admit students who prove their diplomas are in the process of validation.
- the official languages of instruction at Musikene are Spanish and Basque. However, group classes are given in Spanish and individual classes are given in the preferred language of communication between the student and teacher (Spanish, Basque, English, or French).
For more information: email@example.com