Enrolment will take place on-line during the second fortnight in July.
The Master’s Degree can be carried out full-time, with matriculation of 60 ECTS in one year, or part-time in two years, with a minimum matriculation of 30 ECTS in the first academic year. Each year, the matriculated credits during that academic year are paid.
The student will receive 1400 euros for professional work experience carried out in the Basque National Orchestra and will be registered with Social Security as an intern.
Complete matriculation (60 ECTS): 5820 euros. Real cost of 4420 euros once the remuneration for the professional work experience is deducted.
Also, take advantage of our three exclusive grants for Master’s Degree students. Two of 1500 euros and one of 3000 euros.
Payment will be made in 3 instalments:
- a third at matriculation
- the remaining amount in two halves, one in November and the other in February
If you are an ex-student of Musikene, contact us for information regarding the financial advantages the school can offer you.
Exclusive scholarships for Master’s programme students:
- Two “AIE” scholarships of 1.500 euros each: The AIE (Artistas, Intérpretes o Ejecutantes) Comission for Assistance and Culture Fund will provide two scholarships (1.500 euro each) for the two candidates who show the highest level in the entrance exams. The scholarships will be decided once finished the September entrance exams.
- One “Igartza” scholarship of 3.000 euros: The city of Beasain will grant one scholarship of €3000 to a student registered in the Master’s programme selected by a panel specifically designed for this purpose. Selection will take place in autumn 2017.
Scholarships of a general nature:
- Basque Government dents residing in the Basque Autonomous Community are eligible to apply for grants awarded annually by the Basque Government for university and other higher-level studies. Scholarships are posted in July at: http://www.hezkuntza.ejgv.euskadi.eus
- Ministry of Education Scholarships: Students residing outside of the Basque Autonomous Community are eligible to apply for grants of a general nature offered every year by the Ministry of Education at the end of July. These grants are for students enrolled in post-compulsory studies: www.mecd.gob.es